Saturday, 8 March 2014
Shooting went very well today, as we managed to gather enough clips in order to compile a significant, presentable opening sequence. We had some difficulties in terms of finding certain positions in which to set the tripod up for the shots, but we overcame that by trial and error. We also were able to find a toilet that we could get changed in, especially me due to the fact that i had two costumes. We also were unexpectedly offered a real microphone, which we used to add to the realism of the opening sequence. Now editing is the next step to creating our opening sequence.